10oz Credit Suisse Gold Bar
10 Ounce Credit Suisse Gold Bar
The 10oz Credit Suisse gold bar is a rectangular shaped 24 karat gold bullion bar that is produced in Switzerland at the world famous Valcambi refinery.
Backed by the Credit Suisse bank of Switzerland, the quality, authenticity and craftsmanship of this Suisse gold bullion bar is second to none as recognised by bullion exchanges around the world including the all-important London Bullion Market Association.
Credit Suisse gold bars are trusted, recognized worldwide and play a fundamental role in the minted gold bar bullion market.
It is a minted gold bar meaning that it is made primarily for investment purposes as opposed to cast bars that serve a fabrication purpose as well.
Identifying 10oz Credit Suisse Gold Bars
- The trademark logo of ‘Credit Suisse’.
- The logo of Valcambi, the assaying refinery – ‘CHI Essayeur Fondeur’
- A unique serial number by which a bars authenticity can be traced.
- The numbers ‘999,9’ which denotes the bars purity in millesimal fineness. This means 999.9 parts gold out of a thousand i.e. 99.99% pure gold (anything above 99.90% is 24 karat gold).
- The words ‘10 Ounces Fine Gold’ denoting its bullion content and weight in Troy Ounces which is equal to 311.03 grams (1 Troy Ounce equals 31.103 grams. This should not be confused with the usual ‘Averdupois’ ounce which equals 28.350 grams).
Why 10oz Credit Suisse Gold Bars Are Popular
10 ounce gold bars are popular with investors as their weight ties up with the spot price of gold which is quoted in ounces. This makes it easy to calculate the value of one’s gold holdings. For example, if you own two 10 ounce gold bars and the spot price of gold is $1000, you immediately know that your investment is worth $20,000.
10oz Suisse gold bars are popular with investors as they carry one of the lowest premiums on gold bullion.
Premium is the price above the market value of the gold bullion that represents refining, manufacture and delivery costs. Generally, a 10oz gold bar will cost you less to purchase than ten 1oz gold bullion coins or ten 1oz gold bars. They therefore represent a cost-effective way to invest in the gold bull market.
10 ounce gold bars are also ideal for investors for whom 1oz bars are too small and 1 Kilo bars are too large. Each 10oz bar weighs slightly less than 1/3 of a kilo.
Are you ready to profit from the greatest gold bull market of modern times.
The ongoing bull market is set to rival that of the 1970’s which saw gold prices rise 10-fold.
If you think you have missed the boat…..Think again.
How To Invest In Gold
In summary, these 10oz Suisse gold bars are an excellent choice for the gold investor. They are one of the most cost effective, liquid, trusted and popular ways to own gold.
Buying online is extremely convenient and safe. Click the following link to find out more about how to buy Credit Suisse gold bars from authentic bullion dealers.